Elevator cable 8 * 19 FC , Φ 10 Korea is a high quality cable product, specialized for elevators, manufactured by Korean cable factories. The product was imported and supplied to Le Ha Vina Co., Ltd. – a reliable cable and cable accessories supplier in Vietnam.
Elevator cable 8 * 19 FC, Φ 10 Korea is a high quality cable product belonging to the steel line specialized for elevators. Products are designed in compliance with the manufacturer’s standards to ensure compliance with the operating principle of the elevator. Lift cables are used to make the main load-bearing cables in the elevator. The product is carefully calculated to ensure the ability to withstand the weight of lifting the counterweight, carbon and pulley friction force to help the elevator operate stably and ensure safety.
Structure of elevator cable 8 * 19 FC, Φ 10 Korea
Elevator cable 8 * 19 FC, Φ 10 Korea is a high quality cable product made from high quality carbon steel material with high carbon content. The product consists of two distinctly separated parts: a coiled cable part that spirals around a cable core.
Cable: made from high quality carbon steel. The cable consists of 8 strands, each strand is made up of 19 strands twisted together in the specified direction.
Cable core: cable core is synthetic fiber core. The core of the cable is oiled, when the cable is operating, it will drain oil.
The total diameter of the cable is 10mm.
Features of 8 * 19 FC elevator cable, Φ 10 Korea
- Very light elevator cable. In the ingredients, the carbon content is very high, so the weight of the cables is very low. The lightweight cable not only makes it easy to transport, it also helps to limit the load on the lift.
- Elevator cables are good heat resistance. Made from high quality carbon steel, the product can withstand temperatures from -186 degrees to over 200 degrees. So when used in the elevator, even if the phenomenon arises due to heat, the product will not melt and deform.
- Elevator cables are difficult to rust. The surface of the cable is not plated but the inner core of the cable is a synthetic fiber core impregnated with oil. During operation, the cable layer will wrap around the cable core so the cable core penetrates out to make the cable surface as oiled. The outer layer of carbon steel prevents carbon steel from coming in contact with oxygen and moisture in the air, so there is no oxidation and corrosion reaction that occurs and ensures the durability of the cable. But you should also proactively check the operation of the cable, when detecting signs of rust, need to remove rust and apply more oil to the cable.
- Elevator cable extremely good friction. The oil penetrates to the outside to minimize the abrasion force of the cable when contacting a certain surface during operation.
- Elevator cables are very good. The product has high elasticity, so when affected by the weight of the cabin, it is not deformed and broken. But you need to pay attention to use the type of cable to suit the load because each cable has a certain limited load. Using overloaded cables for a long time will easily break them.
Specifications of 8 * 19 FC elevator cable, Φ 10 Korea
- Structure: lubrication standard A – 1. The inner core of the cable is oiled.
- Cable arrangement: conform to RHRL style, has very good anti-twisting, anti-rotation properties.
- Standard: manufactured according to Din 3062 standards
- Traction force: 1770N / mm2 should have a very effective anti-breaking effect.
- Minimum cable breaking force: 48.1 KN.
- Cable weight: 0.342kg / m
- Origin: Korea.
Buy 8 * 19 FC, Φ 10 Korea elevator cable at Le Ha Vina
Our 8 * 19 FC, Φ 10 Korean elevator cable products guarantee:
- 100% genuine products with clear origins, imported from South Korea and CO – CQ certificate attached.
- Is a product to ensure durability and performance. Buying a product you also get a warranty card.
- The product is affordable and guaranteed to be cheaper than other commercial enterprises in the market.
Contact us now for a specific quote:
Le Ha Vina Company
Ho Chi Minh City: 34, street 13 (old number 20, street 3), Quarter 5, Hiep Binh Chanh, District Thu Duc
Hanoi: Court 17 T10, Nguyen Thi Dinh Street, Trung Hoa Ward, Cau Giay District
(Old number: 21 Vu Pham Ham, Yen Hoa, Cau Giay)